Book of Hope
IT IS HERE! The Book of Hope is an easy read that takes the four gospels and puts the story of Jesus in chronological order.
The Book of Hope – The Road Edition is a great tool that can be made available to churches, individuals, and motorcycle ministries throughout the nation. It is designed to present the gospel to the nine million plus motorcyclists in America.
Objective: The driving force behind this project was to create a General Audience Digest pocketsize style Book of Hope to reach the targeted audience of Assemblies of God HonorBound Motorcycle Chaplains, and that of cooperating ministries, churches and individuals. The Road Special Edition Book of Hope includes Scripture and non-Scripture text. Approximately 184 pages include the condensed harmonized Gospel story in chronological order, with the remaining pages highlighting the heart-felt needs and stories that best reflect the HonorBound ministry.
Distribution: The AG Light For The Lost group paid to produce these books. So we are able to provide the books for FREE while supplies last. Our goal is to get this book in the hands of every biker we can. In order to do that we are partnering with other Christian groups in the distribution of the books. All we ask is that you reimburse us for labeling and shipping the books (see contact infromation at the bottom of this page). The cost of shipping is about $18 / case. We only ship within the USA.
It is NOT a complete New Testament. It is an evangelism tool and a study guide for the life of Jesus as an introduction to Christ. It merely takes the four gospels in an easy to read version (CEV) and puts the story of Jesus in Chronological order so that it reads like a book. This does not take the place of The Hope For The Highways Bible which is a complete New Testament. We still give that book to riders who want to carry a complete New Testament.
- The story of Jesus told in chronological order using the Contemporary English Version
- Introduction; Freedom of the Open Road p.4
- Articles by R. Duane Gryder, Russ Cockrum, Keith Turcotte, and Todd Kezerian
- The Brotherhood of the Way p.97
- Honor and Respect p.102
- Commitment p.105
- Faithfulness p.109
- Loyalty p.125
- Testimonies by Harley dealer and racer Rich Vreeland and motorcycle chaplain Curtis Hubbell
- It Wasn't Supposed to Turn Out This Way - Hubbell p.113
- Winner - Vreeland p.121
- Index showing which scriptures were used for each section p.224
- Fill in the blank worksheets to be used as a group study guide p.232
- A Decision To Make - simple explanation of salvation and an example prayer p.236
- Next Steps p.239
- Follow God's GPS
- Speak freely
- Get with a group
- Pass it on
To find out more and how to get the books to distribute contact: